This course is intended for everyone who works with adults at risk
The aim of this course is to support good practice through promoting high quality recording and report writing and to be able to share information appropriately within agreed local protocols.
By the end of the course the participants should be able to:
- Identify that recording keeping is an essential part of the service provided to adults at risk.
- Record information regarding adults at risk according to best practice guidance
- Explain the importance of keeping accurate, relevant and contemporaneous records in order to maintain a record of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation to support their professional practice.
- Differentiate between fact and opinion and articulate this effectively within records
- Know who to share information with and when.
- Name the current legislation in Jersey relating to information sharing and confidentiality in relation to adults at risk
Venue: Skills Jersey, Bermuda House, Green Street, St Helier. Situated between Green Street car park and the roundabout.
Refreshments: Tea/coffee will be provided at break time
Parking: Green Street car park