This course is suitable for any professional who works with children and young people.
By the end of the course the participants should be able to:
- Define child sexual abuse
- Describe 5 signs and symptoms of child sexual abuse
- Explain what trauma is and how trauma impacts upon the child
- Describe the behaviours of traumatised children
- Explain how carers can respond to children with symptoms of trauma
- Know where to access help
St Paul’s Centre is located in the heart of St Helier, along New Street. The nearest car park is at Minden Place.
There are a number of sandwich takeaways and cafes within a short walk or bring a packed lunch which can be eaten on the premises. Tea and coffee will be provided free of charge.