This is suitable for anyone who works directly or indirectly with teenagers.
- To increase your knowledge and understanding of adolescent mental health and to enable you to more effectively support and safeguard teenagers
- To be able to promote and support good mental health and wellbeing for teenagers
By the end of the course the participants should be able to:
- Apply insights gained into neurobiology and adolescent brain development in interactions with adolescents
- Demonstrate an understanding of adolescent risk-taking behaviour
- Identify the most common mental health problems in adolescents
- Promote and apply knowledge to support adolescents to develop resilience and know the importance of looking after their mental health