This is suitable for anyone who works with children and young people and their families
To enable all those working with children and young people and their families to gain a greater understanding of neglect and its impact on children and young people. The session will also introduce delegates to the Graded Care Profile 2 tool.
By the end of the course the participants should be able to:
- Name the six different forms of neglect
- Recognise the signs and indicators of child neglect and where these are identified on the SPB’s Continuum of Need
- Demonstrate an awareness of the impact of child neglect
- Recognise the risk factors for child neglect
- Name the tool used in Jersey to assess child neglect
This event will take place on Microsoft Teams and a calendar invite with the link to join will be sent to you prior to the event. We are unable to BCC calendar invites on Teams so please ensure you use an email address that you are comfortable to be seen by delegates.