The SPB are facilitating 2 back to back CPD sessions on the subject of child neglect for Board member organisational staff.
The half day workshop will cover the following:
• What is neglect?
• What are the indicators of neglect?
• What are the key issues: learning from research
• What is the impact of neglect on children and young people?
• Working with families where neglect is a factor
• Learning from Serious Case Reviews at a local level
This is a one off opportunity for SPB member staff and will be led by Barbara Firth, who is the recent independent author of a child neglect SCR here in Jersey. Spaces are limited to 35 per session. First come first served.