This course is for professionals from all agencies and disciplines who carry out adult safeguarding investigations as part of their role.
- To share experiences of participation in safeguarding investigations
- To outline the purpose of an initial safeguarding strategy meeting
- To describe how to plan, carry out and evaluate a partner investigation
- To outline what should be included in a partner report and how this contributes to the safeguarding investigation report
- To summarise the partner investigation and effectively contribute to a case conference to facilitate the decision making process
The Harvey Besterman Education Centre is situated on the ground floor of Peter Crill House, The General Hospital.
Access to the centre is via the main Peter Crill House entrance on Gloucester Street or the Education Centre entrance on Newgate Street.
- Coming in the Gloucester Street entrance turn left through the double doors by the lifts and go through two more sets of double doors and Rooms 1 and 2 are on the right hand side – all the rooms are numbered
- Coming in the Newgate Street entrance there is a Reception Desk on left hand side where you can ask or just proceed through first set of double doors and Rooms 1 and 2 are on the left hand side.
Car parking is available at Patriotic Street multi-storey car park (pay cards or PayByPhone App are required)