Where to find Gervaise Le Gros Centre:
There is no parking at Gervaise. We suggest you use the free parking in St Aubin:
• On the road on the way into St Aubin’s from town
• Just past La Haule slip (by flats on the right hand side, if coming from town),
• At the top of the cobbled High Street (turn right up La Haule Hill, turn left just past Lucas Brother’s farm shop to get to the top of the High Street)
• At the entrance to the railway walk (on the left before the St Brelade’s language college)
There is also Pay card parking available:
• Behind the Parish Hall – 2 hours for a one unit paycard
• In front of Royal Channel Islands Yacht Club
Lunch and Refreshments
Teas and coffees are provided through the day, however, you will need to make your own arrangements for lunch. You are welcome to use the kitchen facilities available at the venue and plates and cutlery are available if needed. Please ensure that all items of crockery and other items are washed and put away after use.
If you prefer, St Aubin offers a wide variety of cafes, restaurants and public houses.